Taking place at Outney Common, Bungay, NR35 1DS. A beautiful, rural, riverside setting, with plenty of mud! Fancy dress and dogs welcome and encouraged. This is the perfect antidote to Christmas.
This event is subject to our club Code of Behaviour and Conduct for all involved – please click here to read it.
Please note that juniors can’t run with a dog or run the adult course.
No results will be published except for the trophy winners.
Entries will open at the beginning of November, there are no entries on the day and limited to 350 spaces so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- 10.25 – Safety briefing
- 10.30 – Junior race starts
- 10.50 – Last junior returns and cani-runners start
- 10.55 – Senior runners start
- 12.15 – Prize presentation (category winners male and female plus special awards for muddiest runner, best fancy dress and muddiest dog!)
- Junior (8-12 years): 1 lap of the 1.5 mile Junior course, no dogs
- Senior Categories:
- 1 lap of the 2.6 mile Main Course
- 1 lap of the 2.6 mile Main Course with dog (canicross)
- 2 laps of the 2.6 mile Main Course (5.2 miles total)
- 2 laps of the 2.6 mile Main Course (5.2 miles total) with dog (canicross)
Pricing, includes medal:
- £3 for Juniors
- £9 for Seniors
Dogs must be kept on a lead, preferably a canicross harness. We apologise if this is inconvenient, but this is a multi-discipline event and the health and safety of runners, with and without dogs, is paramount.
Any donations of dog food etc. are welcome and will be presented to local animal charities on the day or soon after.